Thursday, December 3, 2009

science class response

We did so many topics in science class. The topic I pick was the owl pellets. We took owls pellets and carefully took out all the bones. Once, we did that we tried to find out what small animal we have. There are so many interesting facts I tell you about. One of them is the pellet can stay in the owl for up to 10 hours. Another fact is to get the pellet is held in the gizzard. The last fact is to get the pellet out the owl has regurgitate/throw up. My other source is at http://www.biology.com/worksheets/owlpellet.html Soft parts of the food passes through the digestive system. The second fact is the owl can't eat anything unitl the pellet is out. My opinion on this is it sounds gross. For me, this interests me but not a lot. The experiment was kinda gross because I didn't want to touch it. This is what I pick for the class response.

No comments: